Avocado Salsa Recipe
|Avocado Salsa Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 Medium Avocado, halved seeded, peeled, and finely chopped
- 4 Green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 Large ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 3 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper, crushed
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp Salt
How to make Avocado Salsa:
- Take a big bowl and combine all the ingredients in it.
- Mix well and cover it.
- Chill for about 2 hours.
- Avocado Salsa is ready to serve.