Baby Corn and Snow Pea Saute Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.goodfood.com.au/good-food/cook/recipe/baby-corn-and-snow-pea-stirfry-20111019-29uw4.html
|Baby Corn and Snow Pea Saute Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 can Baby Corn (cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- 2 cup Snow Peas (cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.)
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Baby Corn and Snow Pea Saute:
- Heat a pan and add butter
- Add corn, snow peas, a splash of water, and salt.
- Sauté for a few minutes to cook snow peas. Cook till they are crispy.
- Baby corn and snow peas are ready to be served.