Baby Corn Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.jainrasoi.com/snacks-starters/baby-corn-crispy-pakoda
|Baby Corn Fry Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||8.3 / 10 (7 votes)|
- 10 Baby Corns, slit into half
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Gram Flour
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- Oil, for frying
How to make Baby Corn Fry:
- Take a pan and boil water in it.
- Put baby corn and salt in it and let it cook.
- When cooked, filter water and preserve both corn and water.
- Take a bowl and add ginger-garlic paste, salt and chili powder and mix well.
- Now, add corn flour, rice flour and gram flour in it and mix well, while adding water to make smooth batter, so that no lumps are formed.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan and heat oil in it. When hot, dip corn in the batter and fry it in the oil.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.