Baby Corn Mushroom Masala Recipe
Photo Credit: http://lekhafoods.com/india/paneer/curries.aspx?page=1
|Baby Corn Mushroom Masala Recipe|
||8.2 / 10 (15 votes)|
- 250 gm Mushrooms (halved)
- 3 Tomatoes (chopped finely)
- 1 Onion (chopped finely)
- 1 Capsicum (chopped finely)
- 100 gm Baby Corn (halved)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Coriander Leaves (chopped)
How to make Baby Corn Mushroom Masala:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions, until they are golden brown.
- Add in ginger-garlic paste and allow it to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in green chilies and red chili powder.
- Add in tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, garam masala and turmeric powder
- Then, add mushrooms, babycorn and capsicum.
- Stir for five minutes, or till tender.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.