Baby Corn Pakoda Recipe
Photo Credit: http://cooking4allseasons.blogspot.in/2013/08/baby-corn-fritters-baby-corn-pakodas.html
|Baby Corn Pakoda Recipe|
||8.8 / 10 (18 votes)|
- 10 Baby corns
- 5 tbsp Corn flour
- 5 tbsp Maida
- 4 Green chillies
- 6 Garlic pods
- 1 Inch piece ginger
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves, chopped
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
How to make Baby Corn Pakoda:
- Cut the baby corns lengthways into two, set aside.
- Grind together the green chillies, garlic and ginger to make a fine paste.
- Combine maida, cornflour, salt, masala paste, coriander and water to form a soft batter.
- Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
- Dip each baby corn in the batter and fry until crisp and golden.
- Baby Corn Pakodas are ready to serve.