Baby Corn Pepper Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://bigtsbge.blogspot.in/2010/01/skirt-steak-stir-fry-on-new-years.html
|Baby Corn Pepper Fry Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||9.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 15 sticks Baby Corn
- 2 medium-sized Onions, finely chopped
- 4 tsp Peppercorns, crushed
- 5 flakes Garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp Oil
- Salt, to taste
- Water, as required
How to make Baby Corn Pepper Fry:
- Pressure cook the baby corn for about 10 minutes or till it turns tender. When boiled, drain water out of it and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions in it, till they turn golden-brown.
- Now, put crushed pepper corns in it, along with garlic and mix well.
- When the mixture is well cooked, add boiled baby corn and salt in it and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle some water over the mixture and cover it. Let it cook on low flame for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.