Baby Corn Fritters Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.subbuskitchen.com/2014/08/baby-corn-fritters-recipe-baby-corn.html
|Baby Corn Fritters Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||8.3 / 10 (4 votes)|
- 500 g Baby Corn, long sliced
- 1 cup Gram Flour (besan)
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour (maida)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 pinch Baking Soda
- Salt, as per taste
- Oil, for frying
How to make Baby Corn Fritters:
- Take a bowl and mix maida, besan, chili powder, baking soda and salt in it.
- Now, slowly add water to it and mix well, so that no lumps are formed.
- Keep stirring it and make sure that a thick and smooth paste is formed.
- Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying.
- Now, dip baby corn pieces in the paste and fry them on low-medium flame.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.