Baccalà Salad Recipe
|Baccalà Salad Recipe|
||9.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Pound salt cod, soaked and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1/2 Cup whole cured black olives
- 1 Celery stalk, diced
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/8 tsp Red pepper flakes
How to make Baccalà Salad:
- Place presoaked codfish in a medium saucepan, add water.
- Bring the water to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Remove the cod and drain the cod well.
- In a bowl mix the garlic, olives, celery, and black pepper, red pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Break the cod apart in medium pieces and add to the bowl.
- Toss the cod with the garlic-olive mixture.
- Refrigerate it for at least one and a half hour before serving.
- Baccala Salad is ready.