Bachelor Whole Moong Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.archanaskitchen.com/recipes/indian/main-course/main-course-dal-kadhi-curry-recipe/1682-dhaba-style-green-moong-dal-tadka-recipe
|Bachelor Whole Moong Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 2 cups Whole Moong
- 4 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Bachelor Whole Moong:
- Cook whole moong in pressure cooker till the moong turns tender.
- In a frying pan, pour oil and heat it; then mix mustard seeds and allow it to splutter.
- Add green chillies, onions and saute for a few minutes.
- Mix the cooked dal and stir for a minute.
- Then add salt along with sufficient water.
- Cook for a while and remove from the flame.
- Bachelor whole moong is ready.