Bacon Cheese Muffins Recipe
Photo Credit: http://stolenmomentscooking.com/bacon-and-cheese-muffins/
|Bacon Cheese Muffins Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ½ lb Bacon
- Vegetable Oil (as required)
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1¾ cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ cup crunchy Nugget Cereal
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
How to make Bacon Cheese Muffins:
- Cook bacon in a deep pot.
- Drain and pour the rendered fat in a cup.
- Add vegetable oil to measure 1/3 cup total.
- Combine 1/3 cup fat (oil) with egg and milk. Keep aside.
- Crumble bacon, set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, and cereal together in a separate bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the batter into muffin cups ¾ full and bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.