Baingan Ka Bharta Recipe
|Baingan Ka Bharta Recipe|
|Rating||7.2 / 10 (24 votes)|
- 2 Brinjal (Baingan)
- 1 Large onion (chopped)
- 1 Large tomato (chopped)
- 5 Garlic (chopped)
- 3 to 4 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Oil
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
How to make Baingan Ka Bharta:
- Roast the brinjal till it turns soft.
- Peel off the skin and mash it properly.
- In a pan, heat oil and add green chillies, onions, tomatoes and chopped garlic in it.
- After about 3 to 4 minutes, as the mixture turns golden brown, add mashed brinjal and salt. Mix it well.
- Pour a tsp of lime juice over this mixture and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve Baingan Ka Bartha with rice.