Baked Broccoli Recipe
|Baked Broccoli Recipe|
- 15/20 small Broccoli Florets (about 2 inches each)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (freshly crushed)
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Red Pepper (Crushed)
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1/4th tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
How to make Baked Broccoli:
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, black pepper, oregano and red pepper to the broccoli florets. Mix well.
- Lay the florets on the baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, at a temperature of 350 deg F.
- Remove from oven and mix lemon zest in the broccoli.
- Top with a mixture of bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and olive oil.
- Bake for another 2 minutes, till the cheese melts and bread crumbs become brown in color.
- Serve hot.