Baked Chicken And Onions Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mccormick.com/Recipes/Main-Dishes/Onion-Baked-Chicken
|Baked Chicken And Onions Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 medium size Onions (sliced into rings)
- 1 whole Garlic (cloves separated, peeled, and sliced)
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves (skinless, boneless)
- Paprika, to taste
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to make Baked Chicken And Onions:
- Grease a baking dish and layer the bottom with half of the onion and garlic slices.
- To it, add the lemon juice and white wine.
- To the chicken, add paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish and top it with the remaining garlic and onions.
- Heat the oven to 175 deg C and bake the chicken for 25 minutes.
- Cool and serve.