Baked Chicken Continental Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/28246/spice+rubbed+roast+chicken
|Baked Chicken Continental Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 tsp Thyme (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Dry Mustard
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- 3 lb Chicken
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Baked Chicken Continental:
- Firstly, rub the chicken pieces with salt from both the sides.
- Get a pie plate, sprinkle some bread crumbs, cheese, herbs, mustard, and parsley.
- Mix it nicely altogether.
- Mix butter & garlic.
- Brush up the whole mixture on the chicken pieces.
- Coat the chicken pieces with bread crumbs.
- Place all the pieces in the baking plate maintaining few inches.
- Bake the preparation at 350 Centigrade for an hour.
- Get it out from the oven once it gets golden brown.
- Serve Hot.