Baked Chicken On Rice Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.carsontahoe.com/h/baked-chicken-and-rice-2/
|Baked Chicken On Rice Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||75 Minutes |
||5.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves (skinless and boneless)
- 2 cans (10.75 ounce each) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2-1/2 cups Milk
- 1-1/2 cups White Rice (uncooked)
- 2 cans (4.5 ounce each) Sliced Mushrooms
- 2 (1 ounce each) packs Dry Onion Soup Mix
How to make Baked Chicken On Rice:
- Cut the chicken breasts into halves.
- In a bowl, mix the cream of mushroom soup.
- Take one cup of the mushroom soup and milk mixture and mix with rice, mushrooms and onion soup mix.
- Spread the rice on a baking dish and layer the chicken pieces on top.
- Pour the mushroom soup-milk mixture on top and sprinkle onion mix over it.
- Cover with an aluminum foil.
- Now bake the chicken and rice in a preheated oven, at 175 degrees C, for one hour.
- Remove the aluminum foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve.