Baked Chicken With Sour Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipesnobs.com/category/chicken/page/2/
|Baked Chicken With Sour Cream Recipe|
||35 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tbsp Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 6 pieces Chicken (boneless)
- 1 1/2 cups Dry Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 clove Garlic (finely minced)
- ¼ tsp Salt
How to make Baked Chicken With Sour Cream:
- Combine all the ingredients (sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper) in a bowl.
- Dip all the chicken pieces in the mixtures in the bowl & coat it fully.
- Cover it & refrigerate for whole night.
- Then, remove it and coat the pieces in bread crumbs perfectly.
- Get a shallow baking pan.
- Brushed it well & place all the pieces maintaining inches differences.
- Continue the process by baking the preparation at 350° for 45 minutes,
- It is done once the chicken is tender and juicy.