Baked Egg Cheese Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.poorgirleatswell.com/2012/11/recipe-baked-eggs-with-broccoli-mushrooms-cheese.html
|Baked Egg Cheese Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||60 Minutes |
||9.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 6 slices Bread
- 6 thin slices Butter
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 9 Eggs
- 1½ cups Milk
How to make Baked Egg Cheese:
- Grease the bottom of a glass dish.
- Line the bread slices at the bottom of the pan.
- Place butter slices on each slice.
- Sprinkle slat and pepper on top.
- Add cheddar cheese.
- Combine eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture on the slices.
- Cover the dish with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F, for one hour.
- Serve hot.