Baked Fish Masala Recipe
|Baked Fish Masala Recipe|
||10.0 / 10 (4 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg Fish (boneless)
- 2 big Onions (paste)
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tbsp Chilli powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Jeera powder
- 1 tsp Methi powder (fenugreek seeds)
- Tamarind - lime size (soak in water)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
How to make Baked Fish Masala:
- Put oil in a wok and fry onion paste, add ginger garlic paste and turmeric.
- Then add chili powder and salt. Pour tamarind pulp and boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Put fish pieces and boil for 5 minutes, add coriander powder to it.
- Remove from fire and sprinkle cumin and fenugreek seed powder.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees C.
- Place the dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle little coriander and serve cooled.
- Baked Fish Masala is ready.