Baked Herb Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://thehalfbakedprincess.blogspot.in/2012/01/garlic-and-herb-bread-pudding-posted-by.html
|Baked Herb Pudding Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||50 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 large Onions (peeled)
- 1 tsp Sage/Mint (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Bread Crumbs
- Black Pepper (coarsely ground)
- Salt (to taste)
- Yorkshire Pudding Batter (sufficient for 4 people)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
How to make Baked Herb Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Boil onions and chop them into small pieces.
- Mix chopped onions with sage/mint, bread crumbs, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Heat the pudding batter and pour over the mixture.
- Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil and pour the mixture into the dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes until it is thoroughly cooked.