Baked Macaroni Recipe
|Baked Macaroni Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 1 pound Macaroni
- ¼ cup Butter
- 1½ cups Gruyere Cheese (grated)
- A portion of Béchamel Sauce
How to make Baked Macaroni:
- Boil macaroni in enough salted water. Place in a strainer and add cold water. Drain and keep in a pan.
- Butter a baking tray and place in the macaroni.
- Sprinkle 1 cup grated cheese over the macaroni.
- Pour the béchamel sauce and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve hot.