Baked Methi Muthiya Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.binjalsvegkitchen.com/methi-muthia/
|Baked Methi Muthiya Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Kasuri Methi
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 pinch Asafoetida (optional)
- 1/2 cup Besan Flour
- 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Baked Methi Muthiya:
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Add all the ingredients (except oil) with little water.
- Now add oil and knead it well.
- Make equal small balls and flatten them with your palms.
- Bake them until they turn crispy and golden brown in color.
- Remove it from heat and enjoy it hot.
Serve it with tea.