Baked Polenta Fries Recipe
|Baked Polenta Fries Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||55 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 18 ounces plain Polenta (cornmeal boiled in water)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Coarse Salt & Pepper
How to make Baked Polenta Fries:
- Preheat oven to 450 deg F.
- The polenta tubes should be first cut, short way, into halves and then long ways, into 8 wedges.
- Smear olive oil on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Arrange wedges in one layer and periodically turn them gently to get a uniform brown coat.
- Bake for 25 minutes, turn around and bake for another 20-30 minutes.
- Once done, place on plate lined with paper towel / tissue, to drain out excess oil.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, before serving.