Baked Pork Chops In Mushroom Sauce Recipe
Photo Credit: http://recipeideashop.ning.com/forum/topics/baked-pork-chops-in-mushroom-soup
|Baked Pork Chops In Mushroom Sauce Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||75 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 6 Pork Chops
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp black Pepper (ground)
- Garlic powder to taste
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 large Onions (finely chopped)
- 10.75 oz condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 4 cups Potatoes (thinly sliced)
How to make Baked Pork Chops In Mushroom Sauce:
- In a bowl mix the salt, pepper and garlic powder and then rub the pork chops in this mixture.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and cook the pork chops until brown on both sides.
- Remove the chops and in the same skillet stir fry the onions until golden brown. Pour the mushroom soup and milk and then blend.
- Grease a baking dish with butter and then layer the sliced potatoes evenly.
- On top of the potatoes layer the pork chops and pour the soup mixture over it.
- Bake in an oven preheated at 175 degrees C for 30 minutes. Uncover and then bake for another 30 minutes until the potatoes are tender.