Baked Rice Milk Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: https://michellepicker.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/baked-rice-pudding/
|Baked Rice Milk Pudding Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||90 Minutes |
- 1 ltr Milk
- 100 g Sugar
- 200 g Rice
- Some Vanilla Powder
How to make Baked Rice Milk Pudding:
- Boil rice in water until half cooked.
- Stir sugar and vanilla in milk. Bring to a boil.
- Add rice and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture in a heat-proof pot.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 200 degrees C.
- Break the brown crust created over the pudding while baking.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.