Baked Sliced Apples Recipe
|Baked Sliced Apples Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Medium McIntosh Apple
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- 1 tsp Splenda
- 5 Sprays Parkay fat free margarine spray
- 2 tbsp Water
How to make Baked Sliced Apples:
- Using apple slicer, slice the apple and remove the core.
- Put into microwave safe cereal bowl.
- Add water, apples slices and spray with Parkay.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and Splenda.
- Cover with paper towel and microwave one minute and fifteen seconds to one minute thirty seconds.