Baked Small Fish Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.cooklikepriya.com/2013/05/fish-fry-south-indian-fish-fry-recipe.html
|Baked Small Fish Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg small Fish
- 2 Lemons
- 1 cup Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- Oregano (to flavor)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
How to make Baked Small Fish:
- Separate the heads of the fish.
- Rinse the body thoroughly in cold water and drain.
- Place them in a baking tray. Squeeze the lemons over the fish.
- Sprinkle oregano, garlic, salt, pepper, and oil.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.