Baked Snapper Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/20009/baked+snapper+with+fennel+and+preserved+lemon+salad
|Baked Snapper Recipe|
- 1 cup Oil
- 4.5 kg Red Snapper
- 3 Celery Sprigs (chopped)
- 4 large Onion (chopped)
- 1 large Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 10 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Dry Parsley
- 2 bunches of Green Onions (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Little Red Pepper
- 2 cans Tomatoes
- 2 cans Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Tomato Paste
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
How to make Baked Snapper:
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the vegetables.
- Mix in all flavorings with tomatoes and cook until it is mushy.
- Stir in cornstarch with little cold water and heat until it thickens.
- Lay the snappers in a baking pan and set the oven at 375°F.
- Bake it for 3 hrs. Then put the baked snappers in the gravy and serve it hot.