Baked Squid Recipe
|Baked Squid Recipe|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1.5 kg Squid (cleaned and filleted)
- 2 cup Provolone Cheese (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
How to make Baked Squid:
- Take a bowl and put egg and grated parmesan cheese into it. Mix them well.
- Add milk to the mixture.
- Now coat each piece of squid with the egg-milk mixture.
- Immediately cover the squid with breadcrumbs.
- Take a baking dish and spread alternating layers of squid and provolone cheese.
- Remember, the top-most layer should be of cheese.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the top layer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Bake the squid until breadcrumbs get brown, or for about 20 minutes.
- Baked Squid is ready to serve.