Baked Tofu Bites Recipe
|Baked Tofu Bites Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 Tofu (16 ounce)
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- A dash of Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 1 tsp Smoke Flavoring (liquid)
How to make Baked Tofu Bites:
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 degree Celsius.
- Take a non-stick baking sheet and spread some oil on it.
- Cut ½-inch slices of tofu, and squeeze the extra water.
- Now, cut the sliced tofu into ½-inch cubes.
- Take a bowl and mix together soy sauce, maple syrup, ketchup, vinegar and hot sauce.
- Now, put sesame seeds, garlic powder, black pepper, and liquid smoke in that bowl. Mix well.
- Gently stir tofu cubes into the sauce, cover the lid and leave it to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Place the tofu on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn the tofu to the other side and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Take it out from the oven and serve hot.