Baked Trout with Bacon Recipe
|Baked Trout with Bacon Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 4 Trout (cleaned & gutted)
- 2 tbsp Butter (softened)
- Salt (to taste)
- 2 tsp fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 2 tsp fresh Thyme Leaves
- 4 tsp Parsley (freshly chopped)
- 8 Rashers Streaky Bacon
How to make Baked Trout with Bacon:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 400 degree F.
- Combine butter, salt, rosemary, thyme and parsley in a small mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Divide this mixture into four portions and place one portion in the cavity area of each trout.
- Use two bacon rashers to wrap each fish, and then, place them on a large piece of aluminum foil. Wrap the foil around to make a sealed parcel.
- Keep the parcel on a baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes, at a temperature of 350 degrees F.
- Serve immediately.