Baked Turkey Wings Recipe
|Baked Turkey Wings Recipe|
|Rating||8.2 / 10 (10 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 4 Turkey wings, halved
- 4 Small turkey drumsticks
- 3/4 Cup catsup
- 1/4 Cup lemon juice
- 1 Medium-size onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- Tabasco sauce to taste
How to make Baked Turkey Wings:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the turkey wings and drumsticks into a 3-quart oven-proof dish, keep aside.
- Take a saucepan and fry onion into hot oil for about 2 minutes, until brown.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Add brown sugar and simmer over medium heat for 2 minutes, keep stirring.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, catsup, Dijon mustard, chili powder, and Tabasco sauce, mix well.
- Pour the sauce over wings and drumsticks.
- Cover it and bake into preheated oven for about 1 hour.
- Remove the excess fat.
- Uncover and bake for about 35 minutes more, till the wings and drumsticks are tender and juicy.