Baking Powder Biscuit Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bestbiscuitrecipe.com/easy-recipe-biscuits-drops-baking-powder/
|Baking Powder Biscuit Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10-15 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (12 votes)|
- 2 cup Flour
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Margarine
- 7/8 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Baking Powder Biscuit:
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl, gradually add margarine.
- Now add milk and stir until mixed well.
- Make smooth dough from it and roll out 3/4" thick circles.
- Cut it with a biscuit cutter.
- Now bake the biscuits in an oven at 450 degree F for 10-15 min.
- Biscuits are ready to serve with jam or just alone.