|Rating||8.1 / 10 (41 votes)|
- 6 cups Maida
- 8 cups Sugar
- 3 cups Water
- 1 tsp Soda (bicarbonate)
- 1/2 cup Pistachios
- Ghee for frying
- 2/3 cup Ghee (for adding in maida to make dough)
How to make Balushahi:
- Mix maida, soda, and 2/3 cup ghee to make stiff dough.
- Roll out small balls from this dough.
- Heat ghee and fry these balls till it turns brown.
- Prepare sugar syrup of two thread consistency.
- Dip fried balls in sugar syrup.
- Drain the excess syrup.
- Adorn with pistachios.
- Balushahi is ready.