Banana Appam Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/2014/10/pazham-pori-recipe-ethakka-appam-recipe.html
|Banana Appam Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 Bananas (ripe plantain)
- Vegetable Oil
- Oil for frying
- 3tsp Maida (all purpose flour)
- A pinch of Turmeric Powder
How to make Banana Appam:
- Slice the banana into round pieces.
- Take a pan filled with maida, sugar and pinch of salt with water.
- Keep the sliced pieces of bananas into the batter and coat it well.
- Heat the pan with oil and fry the maida coated banana slices
- Take it out and banana Appam is ready.