Banana Apple Bread Recipe
|Banana Apple Bread Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 3 Ripe Bananas (sliced)
- 3 Apples (peeled and chopped)
- ½ cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
How to make Banana Apple Bread:
- First beat the eggs with sugar and butter.
- Mash bananas in a mix.
- Add vanilla, baking soda and flour.
- Fold in apples and nuts inside the flour mix.
- Fill the floured bread on the greased pans 2/3 full.
- Finally bake at 350 degrees for about an hour.
Serve with tea