Banana Balls Recipe
Photo Credit: http://paleotable.com/2014/04/coconut-banana-balls-egg-free-banana-macaroons/
|Banana Balls Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||8.5 / 10 (4 votes)|
- ½ kg fully ripe Bananas
- ½ cup Coconut
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
- Few Cashew Nuts
- Few Raisins
- 4 tbsp Maida
- Corn Oil (for frying)
- 2 tbsp Ghee
How to make Banana Balls:
- Place bananas in a pan and steam them. Remove and slice into round pieces.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add bananas, sugar, cardamom powder, coconut, cashew nuts, and raisins. Mix well and cook covered on low flame for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mash the mixture finely.
- Shape into small round balls.
- Mix maida with little water in a bowl to make a smooth thin paste.
- Dip the banana balls into the maida mix.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the balls until golden on all sides.
- Serve hot.