Banana Crunch Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/banana-crunch-cake/35d75d50-c03b-4a79-8ff9-a885b90d2182
|Banana Crunch Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
- 1/3 cup light Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup chopped Walnuts
- ½ tsp ground Cinnamon
- 4 ripe Bananas
- 1/3 cup Honey
- ¾ cup shredded Wheat Biscuits Crumbs
- 1 cup Cream
How to make Banana Crunch:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Slice bananas in half, crosswise and lengthwise.
- Coat them generously with honey.
- Roll into wheat biscuits crumbs, coating heavily.
- Arrange on a buttered baking dish.
- Sprinkle the nut mixture over them. Bake about 10 minutes.
- Transfer into 4 serving bowls and top with loads of cream.
- Serve immediately.