Banana Flower Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.in/2012/11/banana-blossom-curry-vazhaipoo-kulambu.html
|Banana Flower Curry Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
- 1 Banana Flower (cut and soak in water, mixed with buttermilk)
- 1 cup Coconut (grated)
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 3 Red Chilies
- 1 sprig Curry Leaves
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Banana Flower Curry:
- Boil the banana flower pieces in water for 7 minutes.
- Strain the water.
- Heat 2 tsp of coconut oil in a kadai or wok. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chilies.
- Next, add boiled banana flower, reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix in salt and grated coconut.
- Stir well and serve.
Serve hot with roti, parotta or plain rice.