Banana Kesari bath Recipe
Photo Credit: https://talistravels.wordpress.com/category/india/
|Banana Kesari bath Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Sooji (rawa)
- 2cups Sugar
- 3 cups Milk
- 4-5 Cashew Nuts
- 4 tsp Ghee (melted butter)
- 1 pinch Saffron Colour
- 1 Banana (riped)
How to make Banana Kesari bath:
- Heat the pan with ghee and shallow fry the rawa or sooji.
- When the rawa turns to be little golden brown, add the milk in to it and boil it well. [Stir it well to avoid any lumps]
- Add the ghee and mix it well and cook it.
- Add the color in it and mix well.
- If you feel that it is cooked enough, peel off the banana, mash it well
- Add the mashed banana in to the Kesari bath and mix well, turn off the flame.
- Garnish it with the cashew nuts and raisins.
- It is ready to serve.
Normally Kesari bath is served hot, and it also tastes good when it is chilled.