Banana Mousse Recipe
|Banana Mousse Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- 4 ripe Bananas (peeled & chopped)
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- 125 gm Caster Sugar
- 2 tbsp Créme de Banane Liqueur
- 1 tbsp Hot Water
- 3 Gelatin Leaves
- ¾ cup Thick Cream
How to make Banana Mousse:
- Blend together banana, sugar and lemon & orange juice in a bowl of electric mixture, until pureed.
- Combine water, créme de banane liqueur and gelatin leaves and add to the bowl and blend for 30 seconds on low speed.
- Whisk the cream until thick and add to the banana mixture.
- Shift into serving bowls and chill until set.