Banana Nut Waffles Recipe
Photo Credit: http://redvelvetgirls.typepad.com/emma/2011/04/banana-nut-waffles.html
|Banana Nut Waffles Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 4 small very ripe Bananas
- ¼ cup Nuts
- 3 Eggs
- 1½ cups Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter
How to make Banana Nut Waffles:
- Sift flour, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Whisk butter and sugar in a separate, until creamy and light.
- Beat eggs and fold in the butter mixture.
- Pour in milk and mix well.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, stirring constantly.
- Smash the bananas very finely and add to the batter.
- Gently fold in nuts until uniformly combined.
- Bake ½ cup batter in a hot waffle iron until golden brown.
- Serve immediately to enjoy.