Banana Nutella Crepes Recipe
|Banana Nutella Crepes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Bananas (sliced)
- 3 tbsp Nutella
How to make Banana Nutella Crepes:
- Combine flour, sugar and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat eggs and milk together with an electric mixer.
- Gradually add in flour mixture and beat until smooth; stir in melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Heat a griddle and spread oil to coat properly.
- Pour the batter over the griddle, using approximately 3 tbsp for each crepe.
- Spread batter all over the griddle to shape into a thin circle. Brown on both sides and remove from the pan.
- Spread nutella all over the crepe and place banana in the center.
- Fold and serve.