Banana Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jennifer-segal/heavenly-banana-pudding-parfait_b_3508727.html?ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in
|Banana Pudding Recipe|
||8.1 / 10 (9 votes)|
- 6 Bananas
- 250 gms Sugar
- 2-3 Cups water
- 2 tsp Elaichi powder
How to make Banana Pudding:
- Chop the bananas finely and keep it separate.
- Make thick syrup from the mixture of sugar and water.
- Remove the syrup from the flame and quickly add chopped bananas.
- Now add cashewnuts, badams, raisins, elaichi powder and food colour to it.
- Keep the mixture in refrigerator for about an hour.
- Banana pudding is ready to serve.