Banana Puffs Recipe
Photo Credit: http://slimpickinskitchen.com/banana-pudding-cream-puffs/
|Banana Puffs Recipe|
||12 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ¼ tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 ripe Bananas (mashed)
- Vegetable Oil (for frying)
- Confectioners' Sugar (for coating)
How to make Banana Puffs:
- Combine all the ingredients until smooth and well blended, except oil and confectioners' sugar.
- Heat oil in a shallow frying pan.
- Drop small amounts of the mixture into hot oil in batches.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides on medium flame, turning once.
- Remove and drain on an absorbing sheet.
- Sprinkle confectioners' sugar and serve.