Banana Sour Cream Bread Recipe
|Banana Sour Cream Bread Recipe|
||5.0 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1/2 cup Margarine/ Butter
- 1/2 cup Chopped Nuts (optional)
- 1 cup Banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1-1/2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
How to make Banana Sour Cream Bread:
- Preheat an oven at 350 F.
- Grease a large loaf pan and dust it lightly with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients, then bananas, nuts and sour cream to it. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture into the loaf pan and put it in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Take it out after the fixed time period.
- Banana Sour Cream Bread is ready to serve.