Banana Toffee Recipe
Photo Credit: http://asiasociety.org/blog/asia/chinese-toffee-bananas
|Banana Toffee Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||120 Minutes |
- 115 g Digestive Biscuits (crumbled)
- 4 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 2 Bananas (sliced)
- Cream (as required)
- Few Almond Flakes
How to make Banana Toffee:
- Combine biscuits with butter in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture on a serving plate and press lightly to form the base. Refrigerate overnight.
- Immerse the can of condensed milk in water and heat for 2 hours, keeping the can closed. Remove and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Pour condensed milk over the base, spreading out evenly.
- Place banana slices and coat with enough cream.
- Top up with almond flakes.
- Serve immediately.