Banana Vada Recipe
|Banana Vada Recipe|
|Preparation Time||80 Minutes|
|Cooking Time||5-7 Minutes|
|Rating||9.1 / 10 (10 votes)|
- 2 cups Gram Dal/ Channa Dal
- 2 Raw Bananas
- 2 Green Chilli (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- A few Mint Leaves
- 1-1/2 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Salt
- Oil for deep fry
How to make Banana Vada:
- Soak the gram dal in enough water for two hours.
- Boil the raw bananas in a pressure cooker and peel them.
- Smash the boil bananas.
- Meanwhile drain the water and grind the dal into a coarse paste.
- Make dough by mixing mashed bananas, coarsely grounded dal and all other remaining ingredients.
- Make small balls of dough and pat on a plastic sheet into circular shapes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry them until brown and serve hot with any sauce.