Barbecued Tenderstem Broccoli With Melting Goat's Cheese Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.abouttimemagazine.co.uk/eat/eat-here-picture-restaurant/
|Barbecued Tenderstem Broccoli With Melting Goat's Cheese Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 200 g tender stem Broccoli
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3-4 sun dried Tomatoes in oil (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 100 g soft mild Goat's Cheese
- 55 g Pine Nuts
How to make Barbecued Tenderstem Broccoli With Melting Goat’s Cheese:
- Take 1 tbsp olive oil and broccoli in a bowl and toss well.
- Mix sun dried tomatoes, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
- Flavor with salt & pepper to make the dressing.
- Keep the tossed broccoli on the barbecue & grill for around 5-8 minutes rotating until it is grilled.
- Place the barbecued broccoli on the dish, place the crushed cheese on the broccoli so that it instantly melts.
- Drizzle the dressing over the preparation and decorate with pine nuts.