Photo Credit: http://www.nilouferskitchen.com/2014/09/batasa.html
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 2 cups Maida
- 1 stick unsalted Butter
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp double-acting Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- ½ cup Warm Water
How to make Batasa:
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well forming smooth dough. Keep aside for 15-30 minutes.
- Shape the dough into small balls and transfer to a baking pan.
- Set the oven to 250 °C and bake for 30 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 200 °C and bake for another 3 hours.
- Serve with hot tea.