Batata Harra Recipe
|Batata Harra Recipe|
||20 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||4.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 3 medium sized Potatoes, diced into bite sized pieces
- 1 medium Onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3 Green Chilies, finely chopped
- 1 medium Bell Pepper, cut into thick strips
- 1/2 cup fresh Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Oil, for frying
How to make Batata Harra:
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan and fry potatoes in it until crisp like French fries.
- Drain it on paper tissue to remove excess oil.
- Now, heat olive oil in a wok and put onions, garlic, bell pepper and green chilies in it. Saute it for a minute.
- Now, add potatoes to it along with salt, pepper, half of the coriander leaves and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Transfer it to the platter and garnish it with the remaining coriander leaves. Serve.